Emerging from the Mayhem
Today is the 12th of June… the last time I posted was April 16, which is just four days short of a two month hiatus. My deepest apologies for my sudden and unannounced disappearance. It has been a pretty stressful few months. And that’s coming from me, a guy who almost never gets stressed.
Here’s a brief list of what I’ve been up to this past couple of months:
- GPSS Spring Social
- Compressed Courses finals
- Deciding if I’m moving to California
- Final S&A Fee Deliberations
- GPSS Bylaw Review
- End of the quarter assignments
- GPSS summer hirings
- GPSS elections
- Advanced Writing Requirement
- Meeting with California public policy folks
- Full Length Courses Finals
- Final ASUW Senate Meeting (I got a fancy award)
- Preparing the Regent’s Item for the S&A Fee Recommendations
- Registering for the California Bar and BarBri Preparation Course
- Graduation Ceremony Preparation (I was a banner carrier)
- Meeting with the University AG to discuss S&A Fee Guidelines
- Research Project (which was supposed to be done Winter Quarter)
- June Regent’s Meeting to Present S&A Fee Recommendations
- University Wide Graduation Ceremony
- Law School Graduation Ceremony
- Attending the California Bar Review Course concurrent with school and finals
So, I’ve been busy.
As of today I have just three objectives between now and July 25 (the day of the Bar Examine).
- Complete Research Project by June 16
- Keep up Bar Review Schedule
- Find gainful employment in the Santa Cruz area
Which should continue to keep me busy.
But I’m going to do my best to keep the blog up-to-date during the last few months of my legal education.